Reciprocity for 2022-2023 season
CLACA has reciprocity agreements with similar concert associations in Algona, Forest City, and Osage, IA, as well as Albert Lea, MN. This arrangement allows you to use your CLACA ticket for admission to performances in the other communities. See below for scheduled acts in the reciprocal communities for the 2022-2023 season.
Kossuth County Concert Association
All concerts at both 2:30 and 7 p.m. at the Wilcox Performing Arts Center, 715 S. Sample St., Algona, IA.
- Thursday, Sept. 22, 2022, Beginnings, music of the band Chicago
- Thursday, Oct. 20, 2022, David Osborne, “Pianist to the Presidents”
- Sunday, Nov. 13, 2022, Cherish the Ladies, Irish music by 5-pc. NY all-female band
- Sunday, March 5, 2023, Forever Simon and Garfunkel by The Everly Set
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023, Lisa Brokop, “the Patsy Cline Project”
- Wednesday, May 3, 2023, Copper Street Brass, “Beyond Ordinary”
Waldorf Community Artist Series
All shows at 7 p.m. at the Boman Fine Arts Center, 225 John K. Hanson Dr., Forest City, IA.
- Monday, Feb. 6, 2023, Magic School Bus: Lost in the Solar System, musical adaptation based on the original book series published by Scholastic.
- Monday, Feb. 27, 2023, Nirmala Rajaseker, Musician & Composer, South India.
- Friday, April 21, 2023, Beauty and the Beast, Opera Iowa presents the beloved musical.
Mitchell County Concert Association
All concerts at 7 p.m. at the Krapek Family Fine Arts Center, 809 Sawyer Dr., Osage, IA.
- Thursday, Oct. 6, 2022, Spencer Day, singer/songwriter/pianist with witty and sophisticated songs in the tradition of classic American jazz & Broadway composers.
- Saturday, Oct. 22, 2022, Jeremy Stolle, classic Broadway with pop flair.
- Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023, Dan Miller’s Cowboy Music Revue
- Friday, May 12, 2023, How Sweet it Is!, Singer/songwriter/guitarist Steve Leslie performs the music of James Taylor.
Albert Lea Civic Music Association.
Reciprocity suspended for the 2022-2023 season due to lingering COVID concerns.